Re: v7.3.1 tar ready ... please check it ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>,"" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: v7.3.1 tar ready ... please check it ...
Date: 2002-12-19 03:26:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers
'K, I'm going to remove the tar files ... Bruce, can you go through these
and get them fixed up?

Peter, I have to take part of the blame away from Tom ... I'm on the road
tomrorow afternoon to Ontario, and won't be back online until *late* Fri,
so we kinda rushed it all ...

Tom, we tried ... I'll do up the tar ball on Friday, if everyone can tak
the next day and a bit to make sure we haven't missed anything?