Problem with table name in capitals.

From: Kurt Roeckx <Q(at)ping(dot)be>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with table name in capitals.
Date: 2002-12-13 23:35:33
Lists: pgsql-odbc
When I'm using a table with capitals from excel or something,
using microsoft query, I get an error that the relation
"public"."table" doesn't exist.

I noticed that I got simular errors when I didn't put quotes
around the name of the table.  I assume it's the same problem
here?

When I rename the table/column to lower case it works.

Is this a problem in the ODBC driver, or in microsoft query?  If
the later, can it be fixed in the ODBC driver?

Kurt

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Jeff EckermannDate: 2002-12-14 04:17:01