SQL wizard problem.

From: Kurt Roeckx <Q(at)ping(dot)be>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL wizard problem.
Date: 2002-12-12 23:43:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

When trying to use the SQL wizard I get the following error:

"An error has occured in pgAdmin II:frmSQLWizard.Get_Colums:

Number: 5

This happens when in the first tab and pressing next, going to
the 3rd tab.

Turning on full debug, I see it getting the database, namespaces,
and then tables. For some reason it says:
"Entering pgSchema:Tables.Property Get Item(""TABLE"")

Is it normal that there are double quotes? Could that be the
problem? If not, any idea what can be wrong?

I'm using pgAdmin 1.4.2 and postgresql 7.3.

Kurt