Re: ecpg Oracle compatibility issue

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Roland Karch <rdkarch(at)immd3(dot)informatik(dot)uni-erlangen(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ecpg Oracle compatibility issue
Date: 2002-12-12 21:49:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I applied the attached patch. Your version looked like it would have
doubled the double-quotes. As you mentioned, you couldn't get bison to
work, so you weren't able to test it. Please look over this patch and
make sure it is correct. Also check the other use of ECPGdisconnect().
Is that correct? Does it need "CURRENT"?

Roland Karch wrote:
> Hello together,
>
> While porting my TPC-C implementation from Oracle, I discovered the
> attached problem with the EXEC SQL COMMIT RELEASE statement.
>
> Bye,
> Roland

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us