Re: [Fwd: Questions on 7.3 version for LinuxWorld]

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)linuxworld(dot)com(dot)au>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Questions on 7.3 version for LinuxWorld]
Date: 2002-12-10 00:19:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Gavin,

> > This is why I suggested a mailing list alias.  If press(at)postgresql(dot)org
hits
> > you, me, justin, bruce, etc., there is bound to be someone available at
the
> > time it is sent to turn around answers quickly.
>
> Done. Can we see it up? There will of course need to be some liason to
> ensure that all contact comes from a single person (so as to not confuse
> the journos).

Marc set this up, but I've lost my admin password and web address due to a
mail client error.  Prepare for some delay.

--
-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology 	josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
    and data management solutions 	(415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses 	 fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations. 	San Francisco