Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255

From: Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey(at)proteus-tech(dot)com>
To: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255
Date: 2002-12-01 17:31:44
Lists: pgsql-odbc

:-( Thanx for looking into this Hiroshi. Its odd that the only Unicode
problem that Access 97 would have is not being able to tell that a
text field is a memo field - because everything else seems to work
fine. Regardless - is there anyway we can figure out why, when
displaying the table data, the non-Unicode driver ends up with a
bunch of 'Name?' strings rather than the data? If either of these
problems was corrected I'd be able to deliver this project. As it is
- upgrading them to a new version of Access is the last thing they
(or I) want to do.

best regards,

Ben Scherrey