Croatian language file for 7.3

From: Darko Prenosil <darko(dot)prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
To: hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Croatian language file for 7.3
Date: 2002-11-28 12:17:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

OK, here it is. I do not know if this will help to use postgres some more
here in Croatia, but ...
I suppose there must be some tipping and other mistakes, but I am using this
translation, and if any mistake is found, I'll try to correct.
I translated only /src/backend, but I'll try to translate pg_dump and psql
very soon. Translation is made from current 7.3 release sources.
I'll be glad to see future releases of postgres to have Croatian language
support, so hackers, there is attached translation if You are interested.

regards !

Attachment Content-Type Size
hr_HR.tar.gz application/x-tgz 89.3 KB