Tommorrow's meeting -RSVP please

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tommorrow's meeting -RSVP please
Date: 2002-11-11 22:49:24
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

Looks like we'll have at least 6 people, though several folks on this list
haven't responded.   I'd like to hear from everyone, yes, no or maybe, by
tommorrow AM so that I know how many chairs we need.

Nobody has volunteered to bring display equipment, and I don't think anyone
will have a full presentation prepared, anyway.   Therefore, I will not try
to haul my computer stuff down to the Front Room.   Instead, we will use this
first meeting as an opportunity to meet each other, plan the user group
activities/approach for 2003, and to chat about what's coming in 7.3.

Thus:
6:30-7pm:  people arrive, meet, order food.
7-8pm:  eat, discuss the user group plans
8-8:30pm:  discussion of changes coming in 7.3 (me and Stephan)
8:30-9:00pm:  optional further schmoozing

For the next meeting (Tentatively November 10th), I'd love to have a more
formal presentation by Bricolage, Zapatec, or EMS on their software -- If we
can find an appropriate venue in the East Bay.

See you tommorrow!

(For those who recently joined:

First Meeting of SF-PUG:
Tuesday, November 12th
6:30 - 9:00pm
The Front Room
1385 Ninth Avenue
San Francisco)

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2002-11-12 00:21:44