[josh@agliodbs.com: First meeting?]

From: Dror Matalon <dror(at)zapatec(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [josh@agliodbs.com: First meeting?]
Date: 2002-10-28 05:18:30
Lists: sfpug
OK, Here's my responses.

0) Are you interested in having in-person PostgreSQL Users Group
meetings?  (Yes/No) (skip the rest if No)
Yes.

1) How often should our group meet?
_2_	a. Bimonthly
_1_	b. Monthly

2) Where should we meet, regionally?
_1_	a. East Bay
_3_	b. San Francisco
_2_	c. Alternating East Bay and SF
___	d. Somewhere else: _________________________

3) What day and time should we meet?
_4_	a. Monday Evening
_3_	b. Tuesday Evening
_1_	c. Wednesday Evening
_2_	d. Thursday Evening
___	e. Friday Evening
___	f. On the Weekend

4)a) If we meet on a weekday evening, what should the meeting format
be?
_2_	a. Dinner, Presentations, Schmoozing
_1_	b. After-dinner schmoozing, presentations.
_3_	c. Completely informal schmoozing

4)b) If we meed on a weekend, what time and format do you picture?

5) Do you have connections with a place or places that we can meet?  If
so, where, how much would it cost, and what advantages and
disadvantages does it have?

	We could do it in the Zapatec office, at least at first. It's in
	Berkeley not too far from the North Berkeley Bart station. It's not
	gorgeous , but until we grow much more, it should be fine.

6) Would you rather hold our first meeting in the first (full) week of
November, the second week, the third week, or some later date?
_3_	a. First full week of Novemeber (4th -10th)
_1_	b. second week (11th-16th)
_2_	c. third week (18th-24th)

Dror

--
Dror Matalon
Zapatec Inc

sfpug by date

Next:From: Joshua RothenbergDate: 2002-10-28 16:03:16