Re: Postgres article

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres article
Date: 2002-10-24 19:12:33
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marc,
>
> > > I strongly reccommend that we start working on the press release
> > *now*.
> >
> > Already in the works, we hope to have 1st draft by end of the
> > weekend, if
> > not sooner ...
>
> Want my help, or are there already "too many cooks"?

Geoff is doing up a PR from the 'sales and marketing' perspective, and
once done, we'll put it around for comments and additions ... basically,
the man, IMHO, can write so well that he can make you feel good for being
called an idiot ... I've given him everything I can think of to start the
1st Draft, but I'm bound to have missed something :)

Give us a couple of days ...