Welcome! (test)

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Welcome! (test)
Date: 2002-10-23 22:47:38
Lists: sfpug
Juliet, Laurett, Patrick, Eric:

This is mainly a test message.

Anyway, my name's Josh and I'm the list admin.   I'm also an independant
database consultant who has been in business in SF for 4 years, and involved
in PostgreSQL for 2.5 years.   I'm on the SQL, NOVICE, and ADVOCACY lists,
and also write occasional columns for TechDocs.

I was also the Marketing Lead for OpenOffice.org for the last year.   Some of
you may have seen me at LWE or O'Reilly in connection with OpenOffice.org.

I'm hoping that we can figure out a place and time to meet, maybe bi-monthly,
and hobnob and geek Postgres stuff together.   Also, I plan to use this list
to exchange PostgreSQL promotional info and contracting opportunities in this
area.

What do you want to do?

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2002-10-23 23:59:07