odbc question for cygwin

From: David Bear <iddwb(at)moroni(dot)pp(dot)asu(dot)edu>
To: pglist <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: odbc question for cygwin
Date: 2002-10-18 20:45:04
Lists: pgsql-admin
We're running pg 7.1.3 on windows through cygwin.  The guy that set it up is
gone... sound familiar?  How can one tell whether it was compiled with odbc
or not?

We are also missing the pg_hba.conf file.  Might it's absence mean that
postgresql trusts no remote hosts?  And, if so, can the hba.conf file be
added to make it trust.

Since with is running on cygwin I'm sure there were some compiled in features
that could be preventing a log of things from happening.  Any good pointers
regarding FAQ for pg on cygwin.  The only thing I can find from the web site
is the cyipc.

tia
--
David Bear
College of Public Programs/ASU

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Lamar OwenDate: 2002-10-18 22:06:53