Re: Unknown Connect Option (Set)

From: Chris Gamache <cgg007(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unknown Connect Option (Set)
Date: 2002-10-18 12:28:05
Lists: pgsql-odbc

--- Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp> wrote:

> isqlext.h isn't used under Windows and 1207 is
> SQL_ATTR_ENLIST_IN_DTC. Unfortunately I have little
> time to examine how to manage your situation.
> How about changing from @TRANSACTION=REQUIRED to
> @TRANSACTION=SUPPORTED ?

I understand about not being able to spend time on this issue. You've given me
a bit more information to go on. I can start doing some frankenstein mods to
the code now that I understand about SQL_ATTR_ENLIST_IN_DTC. Am I correct in
guessing that there's a resource that lists all the things an ODBC driver
could/should support (and that's how you knew that 1207 was
SQL_ATTR_ENLIST_IN_DTC)... Where would that be?

As for changing @TRANSACTION=REQUIRED to @TRANSACTION=SUPPORTED, that allows
the script to function, but it won't run in an MTS transaction. Rats! :)

CG