how to create secondary key!!

From: "Nelson Yong" <nelsonyong(at)ipmuda(dot)com(dot)my>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to create secondary key!!
Date: 2002-10-16 06:55:48
Lists: pgsql-novice
good day,

i'm using pgAdmin II as the remote client, after importing the text file
to postgresql database; i'm start trying to find the way to create the
primary key and secondary key. unfortunely, under the pgAdmin II there
aren't any tools to do that. However i managed to fine the way to create
the primary key by using the index function but i still cannot create the
secondary key in my database. please advise me!

Best Regards,

       /'"`\
      ( - - )

Nelson Yong
nelsonyong(at)ipmuda(dot)com(dot)my
THE BUILDING MATERIALS PEOPLE

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Duncan Adams (DNS)Date: 2002-10-16 07:06:30