Webmin -postgres (Really Novice) Help

From: matt <mbarnes(at)bfinity(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Webmin -postgres (Really Novice) Help
Date: 2002-10-15 16:17:36
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hi folks
 Im having trouble opening the postgresql webmin module after compiling
postgresql and was wondering if any of you has suggestions on where i can
look for more help, I have checked the man pages and the documentation for
webmin and postgresql and am kind of lost to be honest, i really would like
some reference material and am not looking for a quick answer so much as a
definitive guide for a Extreme Novice on postgresql

 The problem I am having is when I try to login to webmin postgresql module
(user =postgres) it keeps telling me the admin password is incorrect, i
opened up a console and verified the password i am using is correct but
webmin wont recognize it ? do they use different passwords?

any help would be appreciated

postgresql ver ?? how do i tell i think its latest one but i dont remember????
webmin ver 1.020
system linux mandrake 9

-
Sincerely

Matt Barnes

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2002-10-15 16:19:10