Re: German FAQ progress (was: Minor FAQ correction suggestions)

From: Ian Barwick <barwick(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: German FAQ progress (was: Minor FAQ correction suggestions)
Date: 2002-10-14 18:43:22
Lists: pgsql-docs
On Monday 14 October 2002 05:15, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Thanks for working on this.  It really needed that freshening up.

It's been saying "The current PostgreSQL version is 6.5" for over three
years...

I have completed a first draft, which was effectively a retranslation
of the current FAQ rather than an update of the translation. I still
have some tidying up to do, so I'll be submitting the patch nearer
the weekend.

A question: I presume the text-only version is generated from
the HTML original (I've taken care that the tags can be
stripped without damaging the format) - what tool do you use
to do this?

Regards

Ian Barwick
barwick(at)gmx(dot)net