Re: DBD::Pg now without maintainer

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: jmelesky(at)performics(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DBD::Pg now without maintainer
Date: 2002-10-14 17:55:38
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Yes, this is the place.  I would be glad to maintain it.  It is a major
piece of interface software for PostgreSQL, so we really need someone to
actively maintain it.  I will host it on gborg.postgresql.org.  I do
need to see his original email.  Because it is inflamatory, please email
it to me privately.  Thanks.