Re: DBD::Pg now without maintainer

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: jmelesky(at)performics(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DBD::Pg now without maintainer
Date: 2002-10-14 17:55:38
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Yes, this is the place. I would be glad to maintain it. It is a major
piece of interface software for PostgreSQL, so we really need someone to
actively maintain it. I will host it on gborg.postgresql.org. I do
need to see his original email. Because it is inflamatory, please email
it to me privately. Thanks.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us