Bug #774: Sometimes we do not get the correct record set

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug #774: Sometimes we do not get the correct record set
Date: 2002-09-19 07:55:32
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Michelle (michelle(at)orangegum(dot)com) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
Sometimes we do not get the correct record set

Long Description
We did a select statement to select a recordset from the database and the recordset size differs.
For example, there are a total of 10 records in the database.
When my program do a select query for a few times, the recordset size is 10. But sometimes the recordset size may only be 4.
What could the problem be?

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Rod TaylorDate: 2002-09-19 11:50:32
Subject: Re: SET autocommit begins transaction?