Re: [GENERAL] An opportunity to prove PostgreSQL and our requirement of Case Study info

From: Jeff Davis <list-pgsql-general(at)empires(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] An opportunity to prove PostgreSQL and our requirement of Case Study info
Date: 2002-09-13 06:53:00
Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-generalpgsql-hackers
http://linux.oreillynet.com/pub/a/linux/2002/07/16/drake.html?page=2

I see in there a mention of the American Chemical Society and their database
of over a terabyte. Also there's a mention of BASF, another company that
looks big to me.

And I use postgres and I get great support on this list here, but I don't
think ICANN cares about that :)

And if nothing else, isn't the .info registry itself a good example?

Regards,
	Jeff