cube bug accepting -.1

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: cube bug accepting -.1
Date: 2002-08-27 14:58:19
Lists: pgsql-bugs

The lex scanner for the cube package has an apparent error in its
pattern for matching floating point numbers. It doesn't except cases
where there is no digit between a sign and a decimal point. For example
-.1 is not matched by the pattern.

I have attached a patch to cubeparse.l and the regression differences.

P.S. I still plan to submit enhancement patches for cube before the
end of the week, but as this is a bug fix I thought it should really
go in separately.

Attachment Content-Type Size
cube.diff text/plain 426 bytes
regression.diffs text/plain 558 bytes