A newbie question

From: Yared Mengistu <ymengistu(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A newbie question
Date: 2002-08-23 02:10:24
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi,

I downloaded and installed CYGWIN recently, and in fact just last night was able to start PostgreSQL and set up my very first database.

My question is however, very basic.

I set the SCREEN property for the CYGWIN window to be FULL SCREEN, and now I have no way of switching between windows. How can i get teh termical size back to a manageable size?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Yared