Database Migration Wizard Feature Request

From: "Thomas A(dot) Lowery" <tlowery(at)stlowery(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database Migration Wizard Feature Request
Date: 2002-08-22 12:47:37
Lists: pgadmin-support
Dave,
	I'm using the Migration Wizard to move a large Access (dare I say)
	database to Pg.  What I see the pg log is a commit on ever row.  Would
	it be possible to add a "batch" type commit.  Say I want to commit ever
	1000 rows.

	Also, during the migration is the second time the tables are selected
	stating to move the data, which would imply one could do a schema only
	migration?

	Great tool!

Tom

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-08-22 15:03:25