Re: DB Access Restrictions

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Tim Ellis <Tim(dot)Ellis(at)gamet(dot)com>
Cc: vwebtest(at)webhart(dot)deepnet(dot)cx, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, PostgreSQL jdbc list <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: DB Access Restrictions
Date: 2002-08-22 02:38:03
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-jdbc

The jdbc that comes with 7.2.X should work fine, as well as the jdbc on
the CVS server. In fact, some one reported a problem with the jdbc MD5
code recently, but I know others were using it fine.

JDBC folks, is MD5 working, and is that MD5 fix recently posted in the
current CVS of jdbc?

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us