Migrating mdw'ed MSAccess Database

From: "Anung B(dot) Ariwibowo" <barliant(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Migrating mdw'ed MSAccess Database
Date: 2002-08-12 10:09:11
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have an MSAccess Database which is created using workgroup
administrator under MSAccess (those *.mdw stuff). I created this
database using MSAccess2000. When migrating this database to
PostgreSQL, I first convert it to Prior Version of database
(MSAccess97), then read the converted database in PgAdmin. However,
when PgAdmin starting to migrating the database, I got this error
message:

Creating table: DownList

An error occured at: 12/08/2002 16:36:13:
-2147217911: Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on
'DownList'.

Rolling back... Done.

I have tried to supply the correct user + password in the first step of
Migration Wizard, but PgAdmin then shows a window titled "Please Enter
MS JET OLE DB Initialization Information" with this fields:

Data Source: mydb97.db
User Name: Anung
Password: *****
Provider String: <this is empty>
Open Mode: DB_MODE_READWRITE

Do I have to fill in the Provider String field? What string should I
fill?

--
Ag.B