Question About obtaining server status information...

From: mojoscoobydoo(at)attbi(dot)com
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question About obtaining server status information...
Date: 2002-08-05 20:57:19
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hello,

I have a couple questions about obtaining server
information (specifically server uptime, concurrently
running processes,  server status, etc) in visual basic.
First question is it possible to obtain this information
through pgschema objects? Secondly, is it possible just
to use microsoft ADO/ODBC interface to accertain such
information. If you have any recommendations or other
online sites that will aid me I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks,

Jeffery

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Andy KelkDate: 2002-08-06 11:02:53