Re: [SQL] Aggregates and Indexes

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Adam Erickson <adamre(at)cox(dot)net>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org,pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [SQL] Aggregates and Indexes
Date: 2002-08-04 00:43:30
Lists: pgsql-novicepgsql-sql
Oh, sure I understand.  There were a number of people mentioning the
core issue.  What the core/major folks do is more give information about
historical or practical ideas behind certain issues, so in that way they
do have a strong voice, but only in the way their ideas effect other
people's opinions and votes.