Re: Open 7.3 items

From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>,PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Open 7.3 items
Date: 2002-07-31 04:05:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 30 July 2002 11:50 pm, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Here are the open items for 7.3.  We have one more month to address them
> before beta.

> Source Code Changes

Bruce, is the config file location stuff not being addressed?  I remember Mark
(mlw) had worked up the patch for a '-C' switch, there was discussion, etc.
Did it not make the todo?

If Peter or someone else doesn't beat me to it I might try my hand at that
one, as I would dearly love to be able to decouple the config files from
PGDATA.  It has been discussed; consensus was not reached as I recall.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio