Re: Virus Emails

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Larry Rosenman <ler(at)lerctr(dot)org>
Cc: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Virus Emails
Date: 2002-07-30 14:47:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Okay, am playing with this on one of my 'none-critical' servers right now
... tried to use uvscan from teh command line, and it didn't appear to
pick up any of the Klez stuff, even though I know I have a few in my
mailbox ...

What options should I be running as? I'm using the following:

uvscan --analyse --recursive --mime --summary --program /var/spool/mail