Re: ECPG and dynamic SQL

From: Jim Parker <hopeye(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: Cliff Wells <LogiplexSoftware(at)earthlink(dot)net>,pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ECPG and dynamic SQL
Date: 2002-07-29 23:37:03
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
The app GtkSQL does what you need, but it is implimented in libpq.  It will
give you a general idea of how to do it.

Do a google search.

There is another app that is similar (libpq also) a little less complex, so
easier to follow, called dbui-0.4.0  A Google search will give you a URL

cheers
Jim Parker