Write Conflict

From: "Moez Hielmy" <mustopa(at)harini(dot)co(dot)id>
To: "PostgreForum" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Write Conflict
Date: 2002-07-25 02:10:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi,
I'm using PostgreSQL as my BackEnd Database and Ms. Access as FrontEnd
(Interface).

The database contain a huge amount of data. In some interface I used subform
of main form which refer to certain table.

The connection did successfully, and if I edit the main table in main form,
the process was successfull also. But if I tried to edit the tabel on
subform, there was always an message error noticed a 'WRITE CONFLICT'.

Anyone have suggestion?
Thanks for the answer.

 --Moez

pgsql-odbc by date