Bug #718: request for improvement of /? to show /d+ /l+ commands

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug #718: request for improvement of /? to show /d+ /l+ commands
Date: 2002-07-24 16:02:45
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Harald Armin Massa (ghum(at)gmx(dot)net) reports a bug with a severity of 3

Short Description
request for improvement of /? to show /d+ /l+ commands

Long Description
Postgres has the EXCELLENT feature

COMMENT on <objekt> "My best description ever"

And there are also the very very usefull commands /d+ and /l+ to actually SEE these comments. But: they are hidden deeply in the documentation; I suggest to include them in the online psql-help shown by \?

Sample Code
Not needed

No file was uploaded with this report