lock listing

From: nconway(at)klamath(dot)dyndns(dot)org (Neil Conway)
To: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: lock listing
Date: 2002-07-19 16:33:00
Lists: pgsql-patches
The attached patch completes the TODO list item

    *  Add SHOW command to display locks

Using the SRF scheme discussed on -hackers yesterday. The only changes
to the patch since it was posted on -hackers are cosmetic: I adapted
the patch to apply cleanly against the latest CVS code, and changed
the name of the return view to pg_show_locks_result.

When/if the patch is applied, I'll send in another patch adding some
documentation, and perhaps some higher-level views that use the SRF
and the system catalogs to return some useful information.

This requires an initdb. Unless anyone sees a problem, please apply.

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway(at)rogers(dot)com>
PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC

pgsql-patches by date