pgDataRead

From: ad966(at)poczta(dot)onet(dot)pl
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgDataRead
Date: 2002-07-16 12:08:57
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hallo everybody,
At first my greetings to all. This is first time when I write a letter to this group, and to any group so please be patient for my mistakes.

I work with postgreSQL 7.1. Yesterday I made a migration to version 7.2.1. Everythings seemds to be OK but when in some queries I have error. So on the same data I don't have any problems with postgreSQL 7.1. This is this error description:

Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly. This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or while processing the request. in /var/www/html/danielch/lock_ks.php on line 32

This is the query with an error:
UPDATE KS SET KS_LOCK_BLOKADA='t', KS_LOCK_IP='192.168.1.156', KS_LOCK_START='1026817379' WHERE KS_ID=2363;

and this is type of fields use in this query:

ks_lock_blokada | boolean |
ks_lock_start | integer |
ks_lock_ip | character varying(30) |

I have made the same query on a console, there was an error too. But when I have lunched this on konsole in Postgres 7.1 everything is OK.

Please help me,
Daniel