Re: Newbie Stupid Question

From: Aarni Ruuhimäki / Megative Tmi / KYMI(dot)com <aarni(dot)ruuhimaki(at)kymi(dot)com>
To: Simopoulos <msimopou(at)mbvlab(dot)wpafb(dot)af(dot)mil>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Newbie Stupid Question
Date: 2002-07-15 11:54:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi !

Try creating one more user with createuser -d

-d switch here means the user can create dbs, although if you omit the switch
your system should prompt you if the new user can create dbs, other users etc.

Check your pg_hba.conf file to allow the new user to connect or maybe even
all local users ...

And by the by, the only stupid question is the one that remains unasked ;-)

BR,

aarni