Re: initdb failing: Invalid binary "/usr/bin/postgres"?

From: dbruzzone(at)attbi(dot)com
To: Jason Tishler <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: initdb failing: Invalid binary "/usr/bin/postgres"?
Date: 2002-07-08 23:05:59
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

That did it (Although as Jim George suggested, it
wasn't happy until I added both read and execute
privileges to the executable)! Thank you...

BTW, the executable had only "rwx" for the user when I
did an ls -al!...

Don't know what caused this... The Cygwin installation
is a fresh one, and I installed it on the machine as
another user.

--
Thanks again...

Dave