how to re-configure postgresql-rpm version

From: root <root(at)Ldna(dot)episode-iii(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to re-configure postgresql-rpm version
Date: 2002-06-29 09:39:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

I downloaded postgresql 7.2.1 - rpm version, installed it to my Linux machine
and inputted some of my data in postgresql. Now I would like to re-configure
my postgresql server by increasing --enable-local and
--enable-multibyte=UNICODE options. How should I do?
I found all document talking about re-configure tar.gz version not rpm. The
main point is that I can not find the ./configure file from rpm version.
Please help me. I'm a newbie on Linux and Postgresql.
Thanks in Advance.