Re: What is a tuple?

From: Chris Humphries <chumphries(at)devis(dot)com>
To: David Siebert <dsiebert(at)eclipsecat(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What is a tuple?
Date: 2002-06-28 14:24:49
Lists: pgsql-general
well a row is more a visualation word, when you do a select, you
get "rows" back... they look like rows...

a tuple is actually what it is. not meant to impress, but just what
it is. a tuple is defined as "a data object containing two or more
components".

hope this clears up some confusion.

-chris

=On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 09:17:22AM -0400,
=recieved 1.4K bytes from David Siebert containing this: