Re: create table permission

From: Heni Lolov <hal_bg(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: create table permission
Date: 2002-06-19 08:17:05
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

This is the nost stupid thing in PostgreSQL, but there is no CREATE TABLE
privilege :(((((((
Everybody CAN create tables. Unfortunately it will not be inplemented even in
Pg 7.3 according to TODO list. The developers do not consider it as important
feature. In my opinion this is the most obvious security hole in PostgreSQL.
Really Stupid but FACT!!!!!

HEY PEOPLE WILL YOU EVER FIX IT?

Hal