Re: Edge case problem with pg_dump

From: Brent Verner <brent(at)rcfile(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Edge case problem with pg_dump
Date: 2002-05-25 22:00:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers
[2002-05-23 10:51] Tom Lane said:
| "D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy(at)druid(dot)net> writes:
| > So who was it that wanted to make this change.  Perhaps I can help.
|
| I forget who had volunteered to work on it, but it was several months
| ago and nothing's happened ...

I'd be the disappearing culprit...  This patch _was_ mostly done at one
point around 7.2 released, infact I've been running the patch on three
production installs.  I'll take a look at making the patch current
and resubmitting.

cheers.

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman