Bug #675: Is there any way to free up some more space?

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug #675: Is there any way to free up some more space?
Date: 2002-05-23 16:10:44
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Ralph Lecessi (ralph(dot)lecessi(at)lmco(dot)com) reports a bug with a severity of 3

Short Description
Is there any way to free up some more space?

Long Description
Firstly, Kudos to you all for making such a mature product available
as an open source distribution. I was up & running with RDBMS &
JDBC connectivity in less than 3 days.

I'm running PostGRESQL as a normal unix user on solaris SunOS5.6 ,
with all files in my home directory. Is there any way to free up
some more disk space?

I ran vacuum (vacuumdb -a -f) & am still ~100%.

Are there any additional files I can delete?

Thanks in advance,
Ralph Lecessi

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report