[ANN] Npgsql .Net Data Provider Launch at Gborg

From: Francisco Jr(dot) <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-odbc <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [ANN] Npgsql .Net Data Provider Launch at Gborg
Date: 2002-05-14 19:01:10
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi all.

I just received my project confirmation at GBorg and
would like to announce, again*, the Npgsql project
I'd like to thank Chris Ryan and Dave Page for their
support and help in getting it work. And people at
GBorg for providing a place where we all can create
projects related to PostgreSQL.

Npgsql is a .Net Data Provider for PostgreSQL. It is
implemented in C#. It implements the protocol as
specified in

A .Net Data Provider is the equivalent in the .Net
Framework to a jdbc driver in the Java Framework.

The project is located at:

I invite everybody is interested to join and

There is a mailing list at:

Thanks you all!

Francisco Jr.

* It was announced before, hosted in a temporary location.

Yahoo! Encontros
O lugar certo para vocĂȘ encontrar aquela pessoa que falta na sua vida. Cadastre-se hoje mesmo!

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Patrick HatcherDate: 2002-05-14 19:15:00