Rules on Views patch for psql

From: "(dot)(dot)(dot)Paul" <cleggp(at)megadodo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Rules on Views patch for psql
Date: 2002-03-28 19:13:09
Lists: pgsql-patches
Uh, hi.

I was tinkering with creating rules on views (so, for instance, one could
insert on a view), and noticed that psql wouldn't show the list of rules
set up on a view, like it does for tables.

The fix was extremely simple, so I figured I'd share it.  Not sure what
the standard is for communicating these things, so I've attached the diff
file for /src/bin/psql/describe.c.

Enjoy.

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **

pgsql-patches by date