postgres array type

From: ameen eetemadi <ameen78101(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgres array type
Date: 2002-03-17 13:32:26
Lists: pgsql-php

----------------------------------
hello
--------------------
I have a problem with postgres in php .
I want to insert a php array by insert command .
" insert $array into test " ;
I find that it can only be in the string format :
{{t,f,t},{f,t,f}}
and can not be a php array .
and it don't apply its dimension restrictions .
with select command I can't select a filed that is an
array and must select directly one element of the
array
by specifying its dimansion .