Re: referential constraint bug

From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Eric Lu <yclu(at)ecompliance(dot)net>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: referential constraint bug
Date: 2002-03-13 21:54:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Stephan, let me know if you want this considered for inclusion in CVS.

Probably a good idea in case I can't manage to rewrite the triggers which
is involving lots of looking through other code to see how to do stuff.
It's fairly safe, but probably not worth putting into 7.2.x if only
because we've had the bug since the constraints were added in 7.0
so waiting for the next full version is probably okay (and we can always
point users to the patch if they need it).