Win2k ODBC Data Sources do NOT include Postgres

From: Eric Webber <streethockey(at)ureach(dot)com>
To: lxp-general(at)commandprompt(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Win2k ODBC Data Sources do NOT include Postgres
Date: 2002-03-06 13:16:08
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-odbc

For some reason, my win2k ODBC data sources do not
include the option to add Postgres. How do I add that
as an option to the list of ODBC sources which can be
added ?

I have a postgres database on linux I wish to access
via thekompany's DataArchitect tool which is running
on Win2k. Is there an ODBC driver of Win2k for postgres
running on Linux ?

warmest regards,

Eric Sean Webber
streethockey(at)ureach(dot)com