Re: Unicode and PGAccess

From: Frank Holt <frankh(at)uwm(dot)edu>
To: Postgresql List <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unicode and PGAccess
Date: 2002-03-04 16:37:15
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Look's like choice 1 is going to have to do it for now, although I must admit
to being intrigued by #2.

It seems to me that PgAccess would more popular and thus I'm a little
surprised to hear that it has not been maintained. Is there another tool that
is used instead of PgAccess?

Frank

--
Frank Holt