We have visited your website shop.juni.gliwice.pl

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: We have visited your website shop.juni.gliwice.pl
Date: 2002-03-02 10:54:07
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Dear Sir/Madam,

We have visited your website: shop.juni.gliwice.pl and found that you didn't register it with enough search engines. As a result, this may impede your business expansion. We believe that our service will definitely increase the browse count of your website. At present, there are about 500,000 search engines in the whole world, but fortunately FullPromote is the rare breed that can help you register your website with the famous search engine companies. What we provide is a kind of service which is highly efficient as well as swift, but truly low cost. With our service, you can find that there will be countless browsers to visit your website. To get more details, please go to www.fullpromote.com.

We will try our best to publicize your website.
Best Regards,

Melissa Kahley
Sales & Marketing
www.FullPromote.com

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Michael G. MartinDate: 2002-03-02 15:17:32