help understanding libpq++

From: "Ted Petrosky" <tedpet(at)symcom(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: help understanding libpq++
Date: 2002-03-01 13:28:37
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Help,

I have been working with Mac OSX (postgresql runs just fine) and I want to
start using the developers tools (project builder) however, I do not have the
technical expertise to create a project using the libpq or pg++ libraries.

Has someone done this? Is there anyone available that could help getting this
project started? I am desperately seeking someone to help me understand
how to use this.

thanks,

Ted

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Jan WieckDate: 2002-03-01 14:47:16