Re: libpqxx update

From: jtv <jtv(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libpqxx update
Date: 2002-02-23 16:52:14
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 03:08:32PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Yes, let us know when you would like to move it over. We have always
> wanted a better C++ interface.

There are two more things I'd like to do before inclusion:

1. Write exhaustive unit tests, so _all_ methods are exercised.
2. Port the Little Brother network monitoring tool to libpqxx.

I don't think those will be all that much work, so perhaps we can do both
efforts in parallel, starting right now?

Jeroen