Replication direction

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Replication direction
Date: 2002-02-22 15:57:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I was wondering what direction we want to take for replication? There
is a group at:

http://gborg.postgresql.org/genpage?replication_research

working on a fairly advanced replication solution that they hope to add
to 7.3. However, has everyone reviewed that information? Is this the
direction we want to go? I was personally impressed by it, but I am no
replication expert.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us